Tim Scott, Program Coordinator
CHILD PERMANENCY MEDIATION
Oklahoma County Juv. Justice Ctr.
5905 Classen Court, Suite 4F
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Child Permanency Mediation is offered through a joint program with CIP and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Early Settlement Mediation Program. It is designed to assist parties in deprived cases come to consensus recommendations on how best to move a case forward to permanency, and it can be used at any point in the life of a case:
- At the beginning of a case, prior to adjudication
- At six months to resolve issues with engaging parents in individual service plans
- If permanency goals change from reunification to adoption
Early Settlement Mediation can assist in creating solutions that improve permanency outcomes for children and families.
Child Permanency Program
If you are interested in learning more about Child Permanency Mediation, and how it can be useful, or are interested in becoming a Child Permanency Mediation volunteer, please contact Tim Scott for details.
- Please contact Tim Scott for information about becoming a volunteer for Child Permanency Mediation
- Order to Child Permanency
- Consent to Mediate
Must be signed by parties before mediation begins
- Record of Termination
Used for internal statistic tracking
- Rule 10: Confidentiality and Rules of Conduct Acknowledgement
Must be signed by all participants before mediation begins
- Consensus Recommendation Form