LeiLani Armstrong, Director
Facsimile: (918) 596-7873
2315 Charles Page Boulevard
Tulsa, OK 74127
Early Settlement Tulsa provides a confidential, out-of-court mediation service to help settle disputes. Mediation prevents conflicts from escalating, helps parties reach lasting, mutually acceptable resolutions, and saves time and money. Our volunteer mediators receive training and certification from through the Supreme Court of Oklahoma, and serve as a neutral third-party to facilitate conflict resolution.
Tulsa Program News and Updates!
The Tulsa program is growing — and we want you to join us! As a volunteer mediator, you will assist people in the Tulsa Metro area in resolving conflict.
- Landlord/Tenant Eviction Intake
- Neighborhood Dispute Intake Form
- Nuisance/Noise Disturbance Intake Form
- Consumer/Merchant Intake Form
- Community Mediation Intake Form
- Family and Divorce Intake
- Real Estate Intake
- IDEA mediation Request
- Consent to Mediate
Must be signed by parties before mediation begins
- Record of Termination
Used for internal statistic tracking
- Rule 10: Confidentiality and Rules of Conduct Acknowledgement
Must be signed by all participants before mediation begins
- Basic Agreement
- Family Memorandum